Trump: Sarah Huckabee Sanders suffers from a "nervous breakdown" because of his behavior towards John McCain after his death



Trump Sarah Huckabee Sanders suffers from a nervous breakdown because of his behavior towards John McCain after his death.

President Donald Trump joked that White House secretary Sarah Sanders was "suffering from a nervous breakdown" as she stared at him when he refused to answer whether Senator John McCain was better than former President Barack Obama.

According to a Bloomberg News report on Thursday, Trump answered the question "I do not want to comment on it," adding "I have a very strong opinion."

Then he said maybe I'll give you that answer a day later

Trump also confirmed that late Senator John McCain was properly honored after his death after a long battle with brain cancer.

Trump said "We had very strong differences." "I do not agree with the many things I suppose he believes in."


No comments

Powered by Blogger.