skinvision app Diagnoses a young man with skin cancer and saves his life



skinvision app


Jason Sheridan, 31, who lives in Liverpool, UK, said the skinvision app saved his life as the application diagnosed skin cancer after scanning the affected area, according to Daily Mail.

The young man noticed that one of the moles that suddenly appeared on his hand turned pink 12 months after his appearance, which caused him anxiety and prompted him to examine him using an application called SkinVision, which he read about in a magazine.

"After the examination, it was found to be a type of fatal skin cancer if it was detected in late stages and underwent surgery to remove it".

skinvision app


"Because I have olive skin, I have used SPF all my life and generally feel the sun, and I have never been concerned about skin cancer," said Jason Sheridan.

"I had a new mole growing on my left arm, and I noticed it for the first time in March 2018. '' But in the end, the mole began to change, moving from dark to light pink".

"This made me think I should check it out, but until then it was a big concern for me so I wasn't prioritizing my busy job".

skinvision app


“After downloading skinvision app, the app immediately returned with a high degree of risk, and I was urged to go to the doctor as soon as possible.”


No comments

Powered by Blogger.