Olivia Newton-John reveals she has cancer for third time and she is using cannabis oil to treat pain



Olivia Newton-John reveals she has cancer for third time and she is using cannabis oil to treat pain

Olivia Newton-John revealed she had cancer for the third time in three decades she said : "I think I'll win," 

The star revealed that it treats cancer with natural medicine and modern medicine, including cannabis oil to relieve pain.

Newton-John said She has undergone radiation treatments since the medical diagnosis but also relies on natural treatments.

She said she used cannabis oil from plants grown by her husband in California and Australia had called for legalization of marijuana for medical uses.

It is legal to plant a certain amount of plants for your own medical purposes in California, "my husband" makes me dye ... help the pain. "

She said she was "lucky" to live in California and hoped Australia would change its laws as she lived her childhood.

"I live in this beautiful place, I have a wonderful husband, I have all the animals I love, I have an incredible profession, I have nothing really to complain about," she said.

"My husband ... is always there to support me and I think I will win him and this is my goal," she said.


The star had previously spoken of her shock when she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992, and at the end of the week her father died of cancer.

In 2013, she discovered a new breast cancer that spread to her shoulder after being involved in a small car accident. It came only months after the death of her sister, Rona, because of brain cancer.

Powered by Blogger.