Gretchen Serrao Venezuelan Singer Dies at 28 in Miami



Gretchen Serrao Venezuelan Singer Dies at 28 in Miami

Gretchen Serao, aka Gretchen G, died in Miami on October 8 at the age of 28. The cause of the death of the Venezuelan singer was because of "the disease she suffered for the time." The Serao family told Spanish magazine Español in Spanish: "Unfortunately, we confirm the death of our beloved daughter and sister Gretchen Serao (Gretchen G) on Monday (October 8th). It was a wonderful spirit, a free spirit that everyone would miss. "The Serao family added:" We want to officially announce that Gretchen suffered from the disease she had been fighting for several years and eventually defeated and led to her death. We hope you remember her as the beautiful person she was and ask you to respect our privacy at this difficult time. Thank you, the Serra Cabrera family. "




A friend of Serafo, cameraman Cesar Vignolo, posted on his Facebook page that a memorial ceremony for Sirao would be held on 13 October. The service will be held in San Francisco de Siles on the Alton Road in Miami Beach. "I love you with all my heart and heart! You are so special that I miss you so much." You have given me so much happiness and joy since I was young and I had stolen my heart, and the children always shared with me many moments, and I always wanted to be with you. My soul and my heart are with you in heaven and earth forever my love Gritchen G. Now you are my guardian angel of life and in December 2018 I am going to Miami and wanting to see you and be by your side Now with this pain in the soul is very strong, it is not fair!



According to a November 2011 interview at NPunto, Serrao was born in Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela. She moved to Miami when she was 15 years old to enhance her musical career. The first album of Serrao was Miraime 2012, the first solo single, "La Salida", which was the number 10 on Billboard's Tropical Songs airplay chart, according to Billboard Magazine. The report adds that the top song for Serrao on the schedule of tropical songs is "Tu Princesa" in 2014, which includes Gocho and reached No. 2 in January 2014.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.