Bill Gates Father Dead at 94 .. What did the richest man say to say goodbye to his father?



Bill Gates Father Dead at 94 .. What did the richest man say to say goodbye to his father?


The American billionaire Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, mourned his father with an influential tweet on the "Twitter" platform, in which he said: "My father is the real Bill Gates. It was all I was trying to be. I will miss you every day."


Gates Sr. died at the age of 94 on Monday, September 14th, at his home near Seattle. According to the "Washington Post".



William Gates had founded a large law firm in Saitel, USA, and his son helped establish the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, one of the largest private charities in the world.


William said during a meeting in Seattle with a group of managers: "I never imagined that the little boy who grew up in my house, eating from my food and using my name, would hire me and be the future employer."


It is noteworthy that Bell appointed his father as president of the Family Foundation, which has become a pioneer in fighting poverty and its initiatives around the world.


Source: Agencies 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.