Kanye West says he's been 'used' and plans to quit politics 'My eyes are now wide open'



Kanye West says he's been 'used' and plans to quit politics 'My eyes are now wide open'

 Kanye West said he was distancing himself from politics after he used to "spread messages he did not believe in."

During a series of tweets on Tuesday, West said his eyes were now "wide open" and would focus on his creativity.

kanye west trump

The 49-year-old rapper met US President Donald Trump at the White House earlier this month to discuss topics including criminal justice reform, jobs and gang violence in his hometown of Chicago.

West wore a Make America Great Again cap When he spoke to the president before reporters on October 11.


kanye west and candace owens

#kanyewest referred to conservative commentator Candace Owens, who said he designed campaign clothing Blexit, encouraging black Americans to quit the Democratic party.

West said "I introduced Candace to the person who made the logo and they did not want their name on it so she used mine I never wanted any association with Blexit. I have nothing to do with it."



I would like to thank my family and community for supporting my beliefs and my vision of a better world.

"My eyes are now wide open and I realize now that I have been used to spreading messages that I do not believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and focusing entirely on creativity!"

No comments

Powered by Blogger.